Merchant Cash Advance
Merchant cash advances (MCAs) are perfect for businesses with fluctuating revenue and lower credit scores. Offering broad usage and obligations that are tied to future receivables, our MCA provides the speed, simplicity, and flexibility you need, with remittances that will be a percentage of your daily revenue.
Complete our online form or speak with a small business specialist at (716) 558-6558
24 HOUR APPROVAL
We assess your business’s health and reach out to you with the best funding options.
Receive funds in your account in as soon as the same day, plus access to your customer portal.
Merchant Cash Advances
Unlike a loan, we provide your business with capital by purchasing a percentage of your future receivables. Daily remittances are an agreed upon percentage of your sales that are automatically deducted from your credit card processor or bank account. Cash advances are a perfect solution for seasonal businesses or ones with fluctuating revenue because they ensure that your remittances are based on what you can afford.
Up to $400,000
3 to 18 months
As low as 1.15
Tied to receivables
Once we figure out the funding that’s best for you, we’ll let you know the cost* for each option. For your ease and convenience, we present merchant cash advance pricing as a factor rate: Factor Rate = Purchased Amount ÷ Advanced Amount
- Underwriting fee: A one-time 2.5% of total advance amount set up fee is added to your balance at funding
- Admin fee: $50 monthly
Business Expansion Loans are available to businesses throughout the U.S. which meet the following criteria:
- 500+ credit score
- 6+ months in business
- $15,000+ average monthly bank deposits**
- Signed business loan agreement
- Business mortgage statement if you own; business lease agreement if you rent
- Unexpired government-issued picture ID of all owners
- Bank statements—most recent 3 months
- For advances over $100,000 we require your most recent business tax return
- With no restrictions on what you can use the funds for, a cash advance is a great short-to-mid-term solution for many business cases
- Remittances are tied to future sales; they shrink or grow with your revenue and there are no late charges
- Because MCAs look forward and not backward, they are typically easier to qualify for if you do not have a strong credit profile
Subject to approval.
* Factor rates are included in your daily estimate to simplify remittances and account monitoring. Best factor rates available to merchants with excellent credit and financial strength.
** $15K+ avg. deposits for a three-month average and the most recent month.